Polls

It's finally spring! Right?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Patriots’ Music Taste

Almost everyone listens to music, and everyone’s music taste is different. People listen to multiple genres and artists or just listen to one genre and one artist.

Some surveyed students’ favorite artists are Drake, Tyler the Creator, Rhiana, Playboi Carti, Destroy Lonely, Taylor Swift, MF DOOM, SZA, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, and even too many to even count!

People listen to music for different reasons, too. Some people shared that they might just listen to music because they just like it, they listen to music to study, it makes them happy, it’s relatable, they like the instrumental, or even scream their heart out! Regardless, people’s personal connection to music is special. Oro Odesola said, “I grew up on some of these genres, and a lot of them I got from my brother.”

Everyone’s music taste is different, so what is the music taste of Bob Jones High School? 

• 58% listen to Hip-Hop/Rap
  • 48% listen to Pop
  • 42% listen to Indie/Alternative
  • 40% listen to Rock
  • 32% listen to Country Music
  • 28% listen to R&B/Soul
  • 14% listen to Classical
  • 6% listen to EDM
  • 4% listen to Jazz
  • 2% don’t even listen to music!
About the Contributor
Aiden Everson
Aiden Everson, Contributor
My name is Aiden Everson, and I'm in the 10th grade. I like to play and watch basketball, play the game, listen to music a lot, and make beats whenever I get time to. Whenever I get older, I want to become a music producer. I want to make beats for Yeat, Ken Carson, Lil uzi Vert, Future, and Travis Scott. If it doesn't work out, I would probably want to become a realtor or photographer.