Polls

It's finally spring! Right?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Taylor Swift and NFL Appearances

Original photo from Wikimedia Commons

Taylor Swift showing up to NFL football games was a game changer for the Swifties but in a good way. The relationship between Travis Kelce and Taylor was one that was not expected, but if you watch interviews with Travis, you know that he went to the Eras concert and gave Taylor a friendship bracelet with his football jersey number on it. 

Fans went wild when they heard that Taylor appeared at the NFL game. The media shared clips of Taylor cheering in the stands, and they also showed her with  Travis Kelce’s mother.

After some of Taylor Swift’s fans heard about what Travis did at the Eras concert, they started to get suspicious if this could be some sort of secret relationship like Taylor’s dating past. There is a video in which Travis looks at Taylor more than once and apparently mouths “she’s right there” while smiling. This is where fans went wild and started to invest more in this relationship. Taylor Swift also has made wives want to go to the Chiefs football game with their husbands to see her and also watch the game just for her. Some fans even started dressing up like you would at the Eras concert at NFL games just for HER. 

In a survey, one student shared thoughts about Taylor’s appearance at the NFL game: “Taylor Swift is not my favorite and not someone I usually listen to or pay any mind, but if you have tik tok, you should know about how her fans are making a big deal out of her appearance showing up to the NFL game and cheering along with Travis’s mom. If this is going to be a celebrity relationship, it has potential and it’s cute. Also, if I’m being honest, I didn’t even know who this guy was until Taylor Swift.” 

Overall, I think Taylor’s appearance gave all the Swifties something to look forward to and be excited about, so I guess you can say this is Taylor’s unexpected surprise to the world.

About the Contributor
Harlee McGee
Harlee McGee, Contributor
I'm in 9th grade. I'm not in a club, but I am thinking about joining HOSA because it is something I'm interested in. I love cooking and coloring and sometimes reading when I'm in the mood. I am interested in is being a vet; it is has always been a passion of mine. I want to go to a really good college, but I don't know which one yet though.