Polls

It's finally spring! Right?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Best Halloween Decor

What better way to celebrate Halloween than to decorate and show off your Halloween spirit? So, what are the best Halloween decorations?

Sure, there are many options for decorations, and they’re all great… but what’s the best? Is it skeletons? Spiders? Or what about 12-foot-tall skeletons? Out of 47 students who took this survey, 12.69% said that they decorated their homes for this Halloween. The rest said that they sadly won’t be decorating, maybe next year. What decor did Bob Jones students prefer?

The least popular… Blow-ups! 

Surprisingly, very few people like ghosts.

Somehow colored lights and bugs tied.

Spiders with fake webs came in third place.

Pumpkins placed second.

And in first place… Skeletons! 

Another question I had about Halloween decorations is ‘Should homeowners without kids still decorate?’ My family no longer decorates because my brothers and I  grew ‘too old,’ and most people decorate to be festive for their kids. According to my survey, only eight people said no, while 39 said yes! One student said, “If they are handing out candy, they should decorate so people know.” Personally, I think yes as well! It shouldn’t just be fun for the kids.

Fun fact: There are some amazing Halloween decorations on Highland Drive off of Eastview Drive.

Have a Happy Halloween!

About the Contributor
Nevaeh Plott
Nevaeh Plott, Contributor
I'm in 9th grade, and I currently am in Theatre and trying to join Photography and Best Buddies! I currently want get my counseling degree and become a therapist.