Polls

It's finally spring! Right?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Van Gogh Immersive Experience is Coming to Huntsville, Al!

Have you ever wanted to step right into one of Van Gogh’s paintings? If your answer is yes, then the Van Gogh immersive experience is a perfect activity for you! 

According to Vangoghexpo.com, this traveling Van Gogh exhibit was awarded best 2021 immersive experience by USA Today and ranked among the 12 best immersive experiences in the world by CNN. 

The exhibit contains large projections along with music and sounds to accompany the artist’s most captivating pieces inside a 20,000 sq ft room lasting around 75 minutes. The experience also has a VR activity where you can step inside 8 of his most popular paintings, a walkthrough section where you can learn more about his paintings, and a place where you can test your artistic skills and make your own paintings and have them projected on a wall. 

Tickets start at $17.90 for children under 13 and then $29.90 for adults. There are bundles available where you can get tickets for cheaper and also a VIP option for $49.90.

The Van Gogh Immersive Experience, located at 6123 University Dr unit 100, Huntsville, AL 35806, will open May 30-August 31. It will be open every week closing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Make sure to visit the Van Gogh Immersive Experience website to purchase your tickets!

About the Contributor
Ava Ingram
Ava Ingram, Contributor
Hello, my name is Ava Ingram, and I'm currently a senior at Bob Jones. I like to draw, crochet, and play video games. I'm also currently in the Splatoon Esports team. I'm still not 100% on what I'd like to do career wise yet.