Bob Jones 2021-22 Registration

Danica Vu, Writer

Registration dates for Bob Jones students are drawing near. On February 24th, students will receive their packets to choose their classes that they want to take next year. The Bob Jones website has already posted the opportunities that will be available for 2020-21 and the important dates in regards to the registration. 

Students will be revisiting their Kuder accounts and checking their four-year plan as well as INOW to reenter the classes they want to take by the 20th of March 2021.

Choosing the right classes is crucial. High school students are given so many options for classes to choose from that would be so much more expensive to have elsewhere. It is really the time to find what someone may or may not like, especially if it’s what they want to do for the rest of their working lives. Bob Jones provides many opportunities for its students and thus the diversity of courses within the school catalog opens doors for many discoveries.

On the flip side, there are only a few slots each semester to use for electives. In addition to that, core classes take up half of the credits available each year. It helps if students choose history online if they do not intend on taking any AP history classes or if they do not have enough room for classes they want. 

Registration involves some hard decision-making, so study the catalog and your graduation needs carefully. 

You can access the registration link here: Link to the Registration page