BOOM! THE Jeremy Frye leading a Frenzy?

Sydney Carter, Writer

Jeremy Frye is a senior at Bob Jones and a pretty important player on the field. He was once a freshman looking for a spot on the team; now he is the varsity starting quarterback. Jeremy Frye was born with an aspiration to play football, and he never knew he would be starting for the #2 team in the state of Alabama.

Jeremy has been living up to great expectations these past two years. He is a Christian student athlete and a role model for young kids who come to Madison City Stadium on Friday nights. Every game finds Jeremy under pressure to be the best he can possibly be.

Coach Rose said that he knew Jeremy Frye was the right guy for starting quarterback this year. “Jeremy Frye is a dual threat QB (ability to run and pass), which is a perfect fit for our offense, and he makes big plays.” He went on the explain the definition of “boom-frenzy,” stating that “Boom expresses our level of excitement and another success for Bob Jones Football. Frenzy represents the speed and energy with which we play at Bob Jones. Frenzy is our wild excitement – a fit or spell of violent mental excitement – like a feeding frenzy of piranhas!”

Jeremy led his team to an 11-2 season. It’s Jeremy’s senior year, and he wants that championship.

Can Jeremy lead this frenzy of piranhas? The game is Friday at Madison City Schools Stadium, at 7:00 p.m. Arrive early for tailgating and to avoid traffic.