U.S. Army Symposium 2023

U.S. Army Symposium 2023

Kuan He, Contributor

On March 30, 2023, the Association of the United States Army Symposium & Exposition was held, and Bob Jones High School’s Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFJROTC) attended the event. The cadets had an exciting opportunity to learn from four current and retired Army veterans about their experiences with leadership and how to plan for the future.

During the symposium, the cadets were able to listen to valuable insights from the veterans, who shared their knowledge and expertise on how to develop strong leadership skills. The veterans discussed the importance of resilience, adaptability, and teamwork, emphasizing the critical role that leadership plays in the success of any mission.

Moreover, the cadets had the chance to explore the exposition and interact with representatives from top companies such as Boeing and IBM, among many others. This opportunity provided the cadets with an insight into the latest innovations and technologies that are shaping the world today, and the various career opportunities that exist in the military and civilian sectors.

Overall, the Association of the United States Army Symposium & Exposition was a valuable experience for the Bob Jones High School’s AFJROTC cadets. They gained a deeper understanding of leadership, teamwork, and planning for the future. Additionally, the exposition allowed them to explore and interact with some of America’s leading companies, giving them a look into the opportunities that await them after graduation.